[OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC Meeting - July 27, 2010 - Call for Participation

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Thu Jun 17 18:36:04 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone:

I have posted a page on our wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Chapter_Meeting_2010-07-27

To begin the organization of what seems like our annual OSGeo BC meeting
the evening before the start of the GeoWeb conference. The location will
be the same at last year (at the Sierra offices).

For those who have attended in the past, this is an informal gathering
with a few interesting presentation about local Open Source Geospatial
efforts (those wanting to present, please contact myself or Jason
Birch). We usually have great discussions at these meetings and some
like to enjoy the meeting afterwards also. We normally get a pretty good
turn out from out-of-town visitors also who are coming in for the GeoWeb
Conference (everyone is welcome...but numbers are helpful for the
food...put you name on the wiki so that we can make a count).

We look forward to seeing your ideas for presentations (around 20
minutes) and/or discussion and then seeing you at the meeting.

Cheers,

Martin and Jason

Feel free to cross post this message to your favourite geo-lists.

H. Martin Kyle, CISSP CSSLP GISP | Principal
Sierra Systems

1177 West Hastings Street, Suite 2500
Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3

Management Consulting | Project Implementation | Managed Services
website: www.SierraSystems.com <http://www.SierraSystems.com>

----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email.  Thank you.