[OSGeo BC] July 27th pre OSGeo AGM - OSM meetup

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 01:30:42 EDT 2010

Hi,
I think I can make it that evening. Would be a good excuse to get of
the island for a night :)

It would be great to host a meetup for OSM before hand as i can share
whats going on about the Canada import process, and the status and
methods.

Does anyone know the best coffee shop in town that has free wifi &
plugs and a stable internet? (Not Starbucks)

I'll post an event with eventrite.com and post it to the OSM wiki.
It'll probably be from 2pm-6pm (so then we can get to the more formal OSGeo AGM)