[OSGeo BC] free BC OSM TMS service?

Low, Brian Brian.Low at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Nov 1 18:48:07 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

If you are interested in this type of service, please contact me and we can discuss hosting a WMTS tiling service for BC-OSM / or maybe even Cross Canada-OSM.

Brian.

Brian Low

Manager

National Forest Information System

Natural Resources Canada

Canadian Forest Service

Gestionnaire

Système national d'information forestière

Ressources naturelles Canada

Service canadien des forets

Tel: (250)363-8303

Email: blow at nrcan.gc.ca