[OSGeo BC] free BC OSM TMS service?

Samuel Smith samuel at groundlevel.ca
Tue Nov 2 03:28:11 EDT 2010

Hi Brian,

It would definitely be great to have this as a local resource, off-loading
from the main OSM servers at the same time.

I’ve recently done some prototypical work with MapServer, cascading the BC
Governments WMS image offerings into 900913 (and others!) that are useful to
a wider range of web-mapping applications. Might be neat to offer some
layers into the mix if we can ...

When is that BC Chapter beering/meeting happening?

SFS