[osgeo4w-dev] packaging codes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 15 15:55:54 EDT 2008

Jeff,

I tried installing the ogc workshop which resulted in my needing
php, apache, mapserver etc.  I was surprised when the installer reported
php and apache packages were corrupt and I should remove them locally to
continue.

I think this is because you uploaded your new packages using the -1 packaging
version which conflicted with what had been previously installed.  This sort
of problem would be quite confusing to someone a bit less familiar with stuff
than I am, so please increment the package code for each new upload.