[osgeo4w-dev] EPPL7 problem still exists

Derek Bain beartreeyoga at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 03:56:39 EDT 2008

Hi

Thanks for the reply (sorry if I got your name wrong in previous post)

I tried gdalinfo --formats and I do not have ECW/JPEG2000 support. I checked for the gdalplugins folder and the folder does not exist. To be on the safe side, I searched for gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll in any folder under the OSGeo4W installation and that does not exist either.

I installed my version of OSGeo4W using the link supplied by Frank Warmerdam (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/) and downloaded and installed the ERMapper SDK dll's into my System32 folder as recommended in the notes (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-gdal-ecw).

Is the download link above correct? or is there something else I should install.

thanks

Derek