[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W Governance

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Feb 19 17:39:39 EST 2010

> For example: Hayashi-san and I
> will be proposing a change to the first window (instead of just
> 'express' and 'advanced', propose something like 'Express Desktop
> Install', 'Express Web GIS Install', and 'Advanced Install').
I understand there's been a fair amount of updates on cygwin setup with
regard to the 1.7 release, which I just noticed now came out in time for
christmas. A quick once over shows some much needed improvements, such
as package search and command line install options. I don't see the
kinds of changes you're talking about though.

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst
Information Management and Technology
Yukon Department of Environment