[OSGeoJapan-discuss] gvSIG open source GIS & Japanese symbols

Hiroo Imaki hiroo @ angeli.org
2013年 6月 13日 (木) 07:00:08 PDT

That is so cool. This is a huge advantage people who want to make maps
about Japan.

I read your gvSIG blog article and it was easy to understand how to find
resources for people like me (I have used gvSIG just several times). I want
to try gvSIG again with these symbols!

Thanks.

Hiroo

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Alvaro Anguix <aanguix @ gvsig.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all, my name is Alvaro Anguix and I a member of the gvSIG
> Association.
>
> Although gvSIG is used in many countries, It is not knowledge in Japan.
> But, we have now in gvSIG 2.0 a Japanese symbols library:
> http://blog.gvsig.org/2013/06/13/gvsig-2-0-japanese-symbol-library/
>
> We hope you will find this information useful.
>
> Best,
> Alvaro

Hiroo Imaki
Pacific Spatial Solutions, LLC