[OSGeoJapan-discuss] gvSIG open source GIS & Japanese symbols

Alvaro Anguix aanguix @ gvsig.com
2013年 6月 13日 (木) 14:48:03 PDT

Hi,

El 13/06/13 16:00, Hiroo Imaki escribió:
> That is so cool. This is a huge advantage people who want to make maps
> about Japan.
>
> I read your gvSIG blog article and it was easy to understand how to find
> resources for people like me (I have used gvSIG just several times). I
> want to try gvSIG again with these symbols!

gvSIG 2.0 is "a new gvSIG". You can read about it:
http://blog.gvsig.org/2013/04/15/new-final-version-of-gvsig-available-gvsig-2-0/

And a lot of post of new tools (OpenStreetMap, WMTS, NetCDF,...):
http://blog.gvsig.org/category/languages/english/

And gvSIG 2.1...soon!!

Best,
Alvaro