[OSGeoLive] Will there be an ARM version of the osgeo live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:43:42 PST 2022

Something which is getting more-and-more feasible every year is to run
OSGeo-Live as a virtual machine in the cloud.
We actually managed to do this back in 2009
<http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2009/10/try-open-source-geospatial-desktop.html>,
but the partners working on it got stuck in the following release.
Someone might want to take another look at this approach?

Technical Writer, Google