[Oskari-user] Interview about background and development of Oskari

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Apr 10 08:49:16 PDT 2018

Hi Erik,

I work as the product owner for Oskari at the National Land Survey of Finland and I'll be happy to take part in an interview. In case there are very technical questions I can ask my colleague and Oskari architect Sami Mäkinen (cc) to take part as well.

Let's continue the discussion via direct emails as the list is configured not to allow posts by non-members (we have to approve or discard each non-member post one by one.

Kind regards,

Timo Aarnio
Senior Expert, SDI Services
Finnish Geospatial Reseach Institute FGI
National Land Survey of Finland
Opastinsilta 12 C, 00520 Helsinki
timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
www.maanmittauslaitos.fi