[Oskari-user] Oskari release 1.46.0

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Apr 12 06:57:01 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We have a new release for Oskari! Version 1.46.0 was released on the 6th of April and is available on Oskari.org and GitHub.

Releasenotes:

-          Oskari-frontend: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-frontend/blob/master/ReleaseNotes.md

-          oskari-server: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/blob/master/ReleaseNotes.md

Be sure to check the Migration Guide as well before updating: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/blob/master/MigrationGuide.md

Unfortunately we have already identified a couple of issues that we are currently working on and hope to release 1.46.1 next week.

Known issues:
- services running on http-urls are no longer proxied correctly and this causes mixed content warnings for the user (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 branch on oskari-server)
- renderding issues with the new classification view on statistical maps (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 on frontend)
- imported datasets/userlayers: line width and area line width are not saved correctly on import (saved correctly when edited) (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 on frontend)
- maplayer admin allows saving multiple groups for layers, but doing this will break layer listing on the Oskari instance (currently being worked on - affects both server and frontend)

Best regards,
        Sami