[Oskari-user] Uploaded shape files not visible

Sanna Jokela sanna at gispo.fi
Sun Aug 5 22:07:12 PDT 2018

Hi!

I think that you can not publish other than interfaces (like wms, wfs,
wcs...) through admin, am I right? Separate tool for adding own data,
Myplaceimport, accepts shp-files, if the tool is enabled. Somebody else can
maybe explain why this is so :) The main idea of the admin side is to add
geospatial interface layers, if you want to create own layers, you have to
create the interface first with e.g. GeoServer or Mapserver or similar.

And sorry for the delayed answer.

Br,
Sanna