[Oskari-user] Please approve the final interview

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 10 07:54:11 PDT 2018

Dear Timo,

thank you very much for the nice interview and your patience. Please find the
final version of our interview here:

	https://fsfe.org/news/2018/news-20180917-01

it is not yet online and just available via this link.

As a next step, we kindly ask you to approve the text and to send us a picture
of you that we can use to introduce you. Also, we would like to re-use the
picture of the software that you use on the front-page of www.oskari.org if
that is ok?

thank you and best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE