[Oskari-user] Please approve the final interview

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Sep 10 09:03:28 PDT 2018

Dear Erik,

Looks good to me. However there's a sentence that could be clarified: "There was also a desire to try new development methods, like Agile and Scrum, the latter was chosen.". Scrum is an agile method so I'm not sure if that sentence makes sense, sorry for that! Maybe just leave out the last bit "the latter was chosen"?

Two more things my colleague pointed out:
" National Land Survey of Finland, so they decided to build a new software utilising existing open source solutions as much as possible."
here you could change the "they" to "we". I just wanted to emphasize that the decision was in no way my accomplishment as I dind't even work at the NLSFI back then. "We" sounds better.
In the same sentence you could replace "build" with "develop", as it is probably a better word there.

That's all I think. Thanks a lot for this opportunity!

BR,
Timo