[Ottawa_users] Dec and Jan meetings

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Thu Dec 13 15:12:21 EST 2007

I agree, last night went very well. Scott's GRASS tutorial was
great (and my colleague from PCI who came along enjoyed it). Attendance
was fairly good, though I suppose people trickled in gradually in the
first hour. Perhaps we could arrange for more such tutorials -- I'd be
interested in putting together something on raster processing in GDAL,
perhaps.

Congrats to the members of team QGIS who had left before we learned who
had won. Our team was called "Sparkle Star," though don't ask how that
became our team name. :-)

As far as the next meeting, for me I believe Jan. 3 is the best, as
classes will not have started at that point, though I'm fine for the
10th as well.

Cheers,
Phil