[Ottawa_users] Dec and Jan meetings

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Dec 13 16:15:27 EST 2007

Philippe Vachon wrote:
> I agree, last night went very well. Scott's GRASS tutorial was
> great (and my colleague from PCI who came along enjoyed it). Attendance
> was fairly good, though I suppose people trickled in gradually in the
> first hour. Perhaps we could arrange for more such tutorials -- I'd be
> interested in putting together something on raster processing in GDAL,
> perhaps.

Folks,

Mateusz and I presented a 90 minute GDAL raster processing tutorial at foss4g
which I need to "cleanup" as a web based tutorial.  With some tuning it might
be an option at some point and Phil and I could co-present.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UserDocs/RasterProcTutorial

I don't forsee doing this in January though.

The 3rd is fine for me, or the 10th.

Best regards,