[Ottawa_users] URISA -- Education in GIS Industry

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 13:20:34 EST 2007

Hello,

     My colleague here at Terrapoint is a member of the Communication Committee of the Ontario chapter of URISA (Urban and Regional Information Systems Association). She says they are planning to include an "Education in the GIS industry" section of their newsletter. I told her I may be able to write something about educational programs on open source GIS software/tools here in Ottawa. Can anybody suggest a good start?

Thanks,
Regie