[Ottawa_users] SC2010 schedule posted

Andrew Ross fosslc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:24:49 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

My apologies if you're getting this more than once. The schedule for August
14th's Open Source Technology Showcase event is now available
online<http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/content/sc2010-schedule>.
We are blessed to have a phenomenal line-up of speakers this year including
some great geospatial talks.

Registration is very reasonable and includes lunch. There's an optional
speakers dinner for those that might be interested in sharing a good meal
and drinks with the speakers, sponsors, and other VIPs. See the web
site<http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/summercamp2010>for details.

This year, we're raffling off $500 to one lucky registrant. Also, 20% of
ticket sales are going to Plan Canada <http://plancanada.ca/>.

We need your support to keep organizing and recording great events. Please
help by attending this exciting event and telling others that might be
interested.

Thank you,

--
Andrew