[OWSLib-devel] geoserver and WPS cropcoverage

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 06:10:58 PDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Monica Robustelli <monicarob at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there anyone that used the WPS gs:cropCoverage predefined into geoserver
> through OWSLib?
> For me, this process works on geoserver interface but I cannot obatin the
> same
> result using python.

We've used OWSLib with some GeoServer WPS functions in GeoNode, but
iirc there were issues in the GeoServer XML, which have since been
fixed.

> The problem seem to be related to complex data but I don't know which is the
> correct method to initialize the coverge data input.
> Does anyone could help me?

Luca did the WPS implementation, so I'm wondering if he has any
comments.  Furthermore, if you can produce a test case/data package, I
can try to debug when I get a chance.