[owslib-users] WPS support

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 10:39:23 PDT 2011

Hi,
	at NOAA/ESRL we have a need to execute HTTP requests to the WPS services offered by the USGS. I was referred to the OWSlib code as a library for executing OGC invocations... It is indeed a great start, but it looks like it does not contain any WPS support yet. So the question is - is anybody working on enabling WPS client-side functionality ? If not, what is the process for contributing such a code to the project ? It looks like it shouldn't be that difficult, building on what exists already.

thanks a lot,
Luca