[pdal] How to handle las files that don't fit in memory

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:16:44 PST 2015

Albert, indeed increasing swap feels like making things worse...
Here is the specs:

>free -mh
Mem:           31G       9.2G        22G       1.4G       385M       7.6G
-/+ buffers/cache:       1.2G        30G
Swap:          31G       224M        31G

>lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian