[pdal] How to handle las files that don't fit in memory

Albert Godfrind albert.godfrind at oracle.com
Mon Dec 21 23:57:20 PST 2015

Tom

Just checking. Can you clarify the hardware config you are using ? Does it have 30GB of physical RAM ? Or does it have less than that, and you have it configured for 30GB virtual memory ? Increasing virtual memory (swap space) if you do not have the memory capacity to support your process will not work (actually it is likely to have the opposite effect).

How many cores do you have ?

Albert

When

--