[pdal] PDAL with PCL Installation

Matthew Hanson mhanson at appliedgeosolutions.com
Fri Jan 9 11:22:00 PST 2015

Slow as in near unresponsive...but that seemed to be due to to a problem
with libGL the remote server (was running over ssh).   I've switched to my
local machine and I could view a 20MB file ok....a 2 GB file crashed my
system after several minutes.    I'll try some additional things to get the
remote server running, it's far beefier.

I've got a couple other questions but will send out with a new email.

Thanks again!

Matthew Hanson
Applied GeoSolutions
(603) 659-3363 x91