[pdal] PDAL Compilation error

Matthew Hanson mhanson at appliedgeosolutions.com
Tue Mar 24 07:45:20 PDT 2015

Hi Ludovic,
std::map::emplace is a c++11 feature, so it could be that your compiler is
not compiling with c++11 support.  You could try to give it the C++ flag:

-std=c++11

which I think you can pass to cmake with
cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ../ -Dstd=c++11

although i could be wrong.  I didn't run into this on Ubuntu using g++ 4.8.2

Matthew Hanson
Applied GeoSolutions
(603) 659-3363 x91
http://appliedgeosolutions.com