[pdal] PDAL Compilation error

Ludovic Granjon ludovic.granjon at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Mar 24 07:26:44 PDT 2015

Hi all
I'm new to PDAL and I try to install on debian wheezy but I have some
problem
When I launch
cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ../
All seems to be OK

But when I launch "make"
I have

Scanning dependencies of target filter_stats
[ 18%] Building CXX object
filters/stats/CMakeFiles/filter_stats.dir/StatsFilter.cpp.o
/home/ludo/pdal2/PDAL-0.9.9/filters/stats/StatsFilter.cpp: In member
function ‘virtual void pdal::StatsFilter::ready(pdal::PointContext)’:
/home/ludo/pdal2/PDAL-0.9.9/filters/stats/StatsFilter.cpp:121:17: error:
‘class std::map<pdal::Dimension::Id::Enum, pdal::stats::Summary>’ has no
member named ‘emplace’
make[2]: ***
[filters/stats/CMakeFiles/filter_stats.dir/StatsFilter.cpp.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [filters/stats/CMakeFiles/filter_stats.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I tried also with the master branche

Have you an idea ?

Thanks a lot

Ludovic

PS : This is my result of cmake

-- Boost version: 1.57.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   program_options
--   iostreams
--   filesystem
--   system
--   thread
--
-- The following features have been enabled:

  * PDAL application , the PDAL command line application
  * PostgreSQL PointCloud plugin , read/write PostgreSQL PointCloud objects
  * Unit tests , PDAL unit tests

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have been found:

  * PkgConfig
  * LibXml2
  * GEOS (required version >= 3.3)
    Provides general purpose geometry support
  * GeoTIFF (required version >= 1.3.0)
  * PythonInterp

-- The following RECOMMENDED packages have been found:

  * LASzip
    Provides LASzip compression
    Provides LASzip compression

-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

  * Boost (required version >= 1.53)
    Boost provides fundamental functionality for PDAL
  * GDAL (required version >= 1.9.0)
    Provides general purpose raster, vector, and reference system support
  * ZLIB
    Compression support in BPF
  * Threads , The thread library of the system
  * PostgreSQL

-- The following features have been disabled:

  * Attribute plugin , apply attributes to a subset of points
  * CPD plugin , run Coherent Point Drift on two datasets
  * GeoWave plugin , Read and Write data using GeoWave
  * Greyhound plugin , read points from a Greyhound server
  * Hexbin plugin , determine boundary and density of a point cloud
  * Icebridge plugin , read data in the Icebridge format
  * MrSID plugin , read data in the MrSID format
  * NITF plugin , read/write LAS data wrapped in NITF
  * PCL plugin , provides PCL-based readers, writers, filters, and kernels
  * SQLite plugin , read/write SQLite objects
  * RiVLib plugin , read data in the RXP format
  * Python plugin , add features that depend on python

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/lg465368/pdal2/PDAL-0.9.9/makefiles