[pdal] readers.text: Duplicate dimension ',' detected in input file from writers.text

Nick Cummins nickmcummins at icloud.com
Tue Jun 20 11:53:48 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to run readers.text on an input file that was created using writers.txt.

pdal pipeline heights_above_ground.template.pipeline.json
pdal pipeline filter_non_ground.pipeline.json

less 20131013_usgs_olympic_wa_10TDT310990_HeightAboveGround.xyz
"X","Y","Z","HeightAboveGround"
803169.892,932562.842,2093.730,30.350
803170.060,932566.158,2093.070,32.180
803178.839,932573.593,2054.360,0.000
803170.851,932564.554,2093.700,33.600

Not sure why though, as the output file generated by the first pipeline run looks fine to me. I originally tried this with a different delimiter (tab), and encountered the same issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Nick