[pdal] Matlab filters and Python refactoring

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Wed Jun 28 13:59:48 PDT 2017

A note to let you know this work is now complete.

* filters.matlab allows inline PDAL->Matlab->PDAL filter operations, much like filter.python. It requires the full Matlab environment to execute.
* writers.matlab now supports writing a single array struct with an optionally specified field list. It only requires the MX and MAT libraries.
* readers.matlab now supports reading a single array struct.
* filters.programmable and filters.predicate are now simply filters.python.

Please pull the latest master and configure with -DBUILD_PLUGIN_MATLAB=ON to test it out.

Howard