[pdal] pdal pipeline

Bradley Chambers brad.chambers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:23:03 PDT 2018

There was definitely an indexing issue in PMF that was fixed about a year
ago (
https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/commit/f9f5e8f3bc25388667cc8684c2d7892e6ab86046#diff-4e6a684c3701f0406ca632bb86c5cbed
).

If you are building from source, why not go ahead and upgrade to our latest
release? http://download.osgeo.org/pdal/PDAL-1.7.1-src.tar.gz

Refer to the PMF docs for some updates to the parameters.
https://www.pdal.io/stages/filters.pmf.html Namely, approximate is no
longer needed. Nor are extract or classify. The points will be classified
regardless, and if you want to extract only ground points, you'll need to
add a range filter (there is an example at the link).

Brad