[pdal] Identify ground points: filter.mongus

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 04:53:11 PDT 2019

Thank Michael,
I tried different work around for the problem
1. writing the output of the filters.outliers with the flag "minor_version"
: 1
2. including the filters.outliers in the same pipeline, this would avoid
the reading and writing procedure
3. including the filters.outliers in the same pipeline, and changing one
parameter of the ouliers

But unfortunately nothing changed and I still have the same issue.

Thanks again for the help!

Silvia

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Roma, 64