[pdal] Fw: Entwine performance (recommended hardware)

Albion SHABANI albi.dony at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 05:38:53 PDT 2020

it was en e57 file, I converted it with e572las and obtained the 528 las files.
Its point clouds scanned with fixed scanners (FARO).

There is no CRS because it is static point cloud. Over the bounding area the points are maybe not distributed reasonably since it depends of the size of the scans.

Thanks