[pdal] 'PDAL: vector<T> too long' error when Using writers.gdal with bounds option in PDAL 2.3.0

Peter Lim peter.lim at gpslands.com
Sun Sep 5 21:09:07 PDT 2021

Hi Andrew,

I’m using 64-bit windows system.  This error did not occur when I was using PDAL 2.1.0.

When I removed the “bounds” option, the error is gone, but took much longer time to process than before.

So I was wondering is there any changes to the “bounds” option from 2.10 to 2.3.0 that might cause this.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Peter Lim