[pdal] Raster extent with writers.gdal

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:20:21 PDT 2021

There is also the /bounds/ option that lets you specify the output
extent directly.

One thing you might have to check and adjust for is the output might be
half a pixel off where you expect it to be (the difference between the
geographical coordinate representing the center of the pixel or the corner).