[pgpointcloud] Installing PGpointcloud

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 16 11:35:07 PDT 2013

The binaries for windows are built whenever there is a change in the source
code.

Here is article detailsing where you can get it

http://www.bostongis.com/blog/index.php?/archives/220-PostGIS-pointclouds-ex
tensions-windows-binaries.html

As far as for loading, I believe  OSGEO4W has a 32-bit version of it.  If
there is enough interest and someone is willing to fund the effort, we can
work on building 64-bit windows loaders as well that we can package with
PostGIS stack builder.