[pgpointcloud] pointcloud version and variant

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:37:33 PDT 2018

Thank you for the feedback.

The source of the current bundle95x64_2.3.0.1 is unknown.

The http://postgis.net/windows_downloads/ contains PostGIS 2.3.7 and 2.4.4 installer which both includes pgpointcloud 1.1.0 (dev). Does pgpointcloud component contain both pointcloud and pointcloud_postgis extensions? What does the version "1.1.0 (dev)" mean in reference to the version numbers used by the extensions?

It would be really nice if pgpointcloud could contain more detailed information about build options (GHT/LAZPERF) and git commit id for each extension.

kind regards, Lars