[pgpointcloud] pointcloud version and variant

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Apr 25 07:25:52 PDT 2018

Sorry reading my email out of order.  I'm the packager of the windows pgpoint cloud builds.
Let me try to build with head again this week before you bother doing a release and then I'll report any issues so we can resolve before release time.

Normally I try to avoid packaging dev packages, but unfortunately the last released pgproint cloud version stopped working at PostgreSQL 9.5 so when 9.6 came around I had to switch to build against head.  So yes a new release is definitely in order.

Thanks,
Regina