[pgrouting-dev] custom compile

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Dec 1 22:12:35 EST 2010

Daniel,

I'm not a cmake expert in fact I hardly know anything about it, but
looking at the file I would assume that if you want to redefine it in
cmake then you would replace the existing line with something like:

IF (NOT SQL_INSTALL_PATH)
   SET(SQL_INSTALL_PATH /usr/share/pgrouting)
ENDIF(NOT SQL_INSTALL_PATH)

And then when you run want to override it you do something like:

SQL_INSTALL_PATH=/opt/emap/pgrouting  cmake

or maybe

cmake SQL_INSTALL_PATH=/opt/emap/pgrouting

-Steve W