[pgrouting-dev] BDSP Crashes

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 1 06:37:16 PDT 2012

Razqequl,

I have not looked into the reason, but my intuition it that it may be
because this graph has about 50K edges so it will be larger than most
anything that you generated by hand, and the edge and node numbers are
very large because this is an extract from a 10s of million of edges
graph. There were no error message other than the generic postgresql
message the the server crashed. You will probably fine you have a segv
in your test program.

I can download a zipped copy of the csv file. The first row is the
column names.

http://imaptools.com/dl/bdsp-big-bug.zip

-Steve