[pgrouting-dev] shortest_path_shooting_star

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:15:05 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

I have not enough knowledge about Shooting Star algorithm and Boost Graph
Library,
but I think that the bug occurred in "core / src /
shooting_star_boost_wrapper.cpp" after 1.0.3 release(2008/09/04).
[History for core-src-shooting_star_boost_wrapper.cpp - pgRouting-pgrouting]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commits/master/core/src/shooting_star_boost_wrapper.cpp

And, old issue #190 may be related.
[#190 (First edge and last edge don't respect the one way restriction) –
pgRouting]
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/ticket/190.html

Isn't there any person who have enough knowledge about Shooting Star
argorithm and Boost Graph Library?

Regards,