[pgrouting-dev] Building some tools to work with TSP

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 12 10:28:30 PST 2013

On 12/12/2013 12:49 PM, Helder Alves wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Where did you put pgr_trsptsp in the source tree?

I don't think I did anything like that. IIRC, the discussion was to use
pgr_vidsToDMatrix() that uses kdijkstra to compute the distance matrix,
then use TSP to get the ordered list of points then call trsp with an
array of locations to get point to point routes with via points. Read
src/trsp/doc/index.rst in the develop branch.

You might be thinking about:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/develop/src/kdijkstra

  Where I Added a new version of pgr_vidsToDMatrix written in C that is
3X fast…

-Steve