[pgrouting-dev] http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/doc/src/developer/sampledata.html#sampledata

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 02:59:53 PDT 2013

hi List,

Is it possible to rewrite the sample data network to (
http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/doc/src/developer/sampledata.html#sampledata
)to include a more distinctive data sample?

I have been trying to use it to provide an input data sample for a TSP
problem.  I had problems because the current network generates several
routes that all look identical to the TSP so if you attempt to do some
topological work, you end up with several identicial routes selections.

For example the selection

SELECT  seq,  id  FROM  pgr_tsp('{{0,1,3,3},{1,0,2,2},{3,2,0,2},{3,2,2,0}}',X);

where x  is in the range 0-3 will generate 4 paths of which the profile is two routes of 121 or 212 measured in distance unit terms

Dave.

*//*
<https://www.google.nl/search?client=ubuntu&hs=aJU&channel=fs&gl=uk&q=topological&spell=1&sa=X&ei=d4zaUfu7DIGDO7f2gcAG&ved=0CCcQvwUoAA>