[pgrouting-dev] http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/doc/src/developer/sampledata.html#sampledata

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 13:15:51 PDT 2013

On 08/07/13 15:36, Daniel Kastl wrote:
hi Daniel, Steve,

I had a bit of play and came up with this

map.png is the output of running
shp2img -m demo.map

The file demo.map is a mapserver file for creating the picture

mktabl.sql is an sql script for making the tables

and sql2tab.sql dumps the contents of route_table and vertexts tables as
source,target,cost setting

One off the problems that I with the existing demo map is that most of
the costs of getting from a to b is always 1, this is designed to be
different.

I any body can think of any improvements, please let me known

Dave.