[pgrouting-dev] http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/doc/src/developer/sampledata.html#sampledata

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jul 9 08:42:13 PDT 2013

FYI, there are a lot of changes moving from postgis 2.0 to 2.1 in that
all the function names have changed and that the "unknown" srid has
changed from -1 to 0. While the function name changes are more obvious,
the srid change is not and I notice that your definition uses srid=-1.

It might be safer to not specify any srid in which case I think it will
default to the appropriate value. I'm not sure if you can do this on the
addgeometrycolumn() function. So we might just need to fiddle with stuff
like this in the transition.

-Steve