[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Mar 14 18:55:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Made some major progress today. On mingw64, I can now build, and install
on pg 9.2 with postgis 2.0. I tested the trsp function only with success.

I think my next steps are:

1. check things back on linux and in pg 8.4
2. review all the sql code for changes like adding st_ to function
3. setup mingw32 and test it here
4. look into postgis 2.2
5. package up the windows support
6. start looking at pgrouting 2.0 changes

Thanks,
   -Steve

Works as follows:

createdb mydb
psql mydb

create extension plpgsql;
create extension postgis;
create extension pgrouting;

\i core/trsp/test/trsp-test-data.sql

select * from turn_restrict_shortest_path(
     'select eid as id, source::integer, target::integer,cost,
reverse_cost from edges1',
     1,     -- edge_id for start
     0.5,   -- midpoint of edge
     6,     -- edge_id of route end
     0.5,   -- midpoint of edge
     true,  -- directed graph?
     true,  -- has_reverse_cost?
     null); -- no turn restrictions

select * from turn_restrict_shortest_path(
     'select eid as id, source::integer, target::integer,cost,
reverse_cost from edges1',
     1,     -- node_id of start
     5,     -- node_id of end
     true,  -- directed graph?
     true,  -- has_reverse_cost?
     null); -- no turn restrictions

select * from turn_restrict_shortest_path(
     'select eid as id, source::integer, target::integer,cost,
reverse_cost from edges1',
     1,    -- edge_id for start
     0.5,  -- midpoint of edge
     6,    -- edge_id of route end
     0.5,  -- midpoint of edge
     true, -- directed graph?
     true, -- has_reverse_cost?
               -- include the turn restrictions
     'select to_cost, teid as target_id, feid||coalesce('',''||via,'''')
as via_path from restrictions1');

select * from turn_restrict_shortest_path(
     'select eid as id, source::integer, target::integer,cost,
reverse_cost from edges1',
     1,     -- node_id of start
     5,     -- node_id of end
     true,  -- directed graph?
     true,  -- has_reverse_cost?
                -- include the turn restrictions
     'select to_cost, teid as target_id, feid||coalesce('',''||via,'''')
as via_path from restrictions1');

\q