[pgrouting-dev] APSP Floyd-Warshall missing results

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Nov 7 13:21:30 PST 2013

Hi Hervé,

I'm not sure I can be more help that Daniel was. I merged the GSoC code
into the release and wrote the test cases, but beyond that you would
have to check with the original authors. If you have more information
that would useful in debugging this issue, I have reopened #106 also
note #105.

Is upstream cost negative cost values?
I suspect that negative costs are not support and just cause the edge to
be removed for that direction.

-Steve