[pgrouting-dev] Pushed new version of pgr_vidsToDMatrix() to develop

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Nov 6 18:49:53 PST 2013

Hi all,

I just pushed a new version of pgr_vidsToDMatrix() that is coded in C
and about 3 times faster then the plpgsql version. I'll probably remove
the plpgsql version at some point as this is better.

The function is based on kdijkstra and much of the performance is
because I load the edges only and then run kdijkstra N times. There is
still some room for improvement if someone with Boost experience want to
try a build the graph once and then reuse that N times. My could builds
the graph N time.

http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/2.0/en/src/common/doc/convenience/vids_to_dmatrix2.html#pgr-vids-to-dmatrix2

Thanks,