[pgrouting-dev] Subject : [pgrouting] [Newbie] opensource Contribution through Gsoc

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:11:12 PST 2014

Hi,

        My name is Manikanta. I am  a 3rd year Computer Science Student in
IIIT Hyderabad. I am pursuing my research in Remote Sensing and WebGIS.

        I have developed a few web-based applications using pgDijkstra's
algorithm with the help of OpenLayers but I have not started with the code
base.

       I always wanted to contribute to Open Source Software but never did
have some guidance of where to start. I am interested in contributing to
pgRouting as a part of Google Summer of Code 2014. Kindly suggest how
should i start contributing towards pgRouting.

My Skills: *C, C++, Python, WebTechnologies(HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, WEB2PY,
Mysql, Postgresql )*
OS: *GNU/Linux *

Thank You,
Manikanta Kondeti,