[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Ideas for 2014 --- got any?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jan 12 13:49:55 PST 2014

Hi all,

We are already starting to get students interested in GSoC 2014 in
anticipation for that.

I just updated our wiki page at:
   https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas

I would be interested in what things the community would like to see
added to pgRouting in the near future that might be good candidates for
a GSoC project or for that matter any ideas of things that you would
like to see in the next release of pgRouting.

Please post them to the list or directly to me and Daniel and I will
review them and update the GSoC page online or open them is tickets for
a future release.

I look forward to your ideas.

Thanks,