[pgrouting-dev] OSM processing erases some nodes?

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:48:51 PST 2014

Hello Sir ,

            I too have the same problem when I developed a web application
few months back. I loaded the data using osm2pgrouting & used  pgDijkstra
Algorithm to  get the route. I have attached screenshots of that errors.
But when I load this using QGIS its showing perfectly. So I thought data
which is in database is perfect and there is some error with my
application.  Am I right :?

Regards

Manikanta

B.Tech & MS in Computer Science,