[pgrouting-dev] Implementing Pickup and Delivery Problem for pgRouting

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 04:27:58 PDT 2014

Hi all,

This is Manikanta. I'm a GSoC student implementing VRP-Pickup and Delivery
problem for pgRouting. After reading many resources I had planned to solve
the problem in two main steps.
          1.) *Getting Initial Feasible Solution*
          2.) *Optimizing the initial solution using TABU search *

So according to the plan I had done first step i.e getting initial
solution.  Both my mentors helped me in solving the issues I faced.